GOLES' Job Readiness & Career Development Program assists Lower East Side residents to attain a sustainable future by preparing them for and connecting them to sustainable jobs, as well as educational and vocational opportunities.
Through GOLES' comprehensive career support and job placement assistance participants gain access to enhanced employment opportunities, further education, and vocational preparation. Our services also aim to lead participants to overall personal and professional growth and development.
- Resume and cover letter review and advice
- Interviews preparation
- Job searches and referrals
- Specialized job sector training
- Workers’ rights training
- Overall career development assistance
- Unemployment benefit application assistance