GOLES employs a combination of training and public education meetings to meet the challenges that our members and Lower East Side residents face every day. Our trainings and meetings are open to both youth and adults.
Training topics include:
- Housing Rights (Public, Section 8 & Rent Regulated Housing)
- Job readiness, Workers Rights & Financial Education
- Organizing, Leadership Skills & Political Education
- Community Research, Land Use & Planning
- Environmental Public Health
Public Education Topics Include:
- Changing Housing Policies (Public, Section 8 & Rent Regulated Housing)
- Emerging Land Use Issues
- Economic Development, Neighborhood Concerns & more.
To find out about upcoming trainings and public meetings visit our calendar or give us a call.